At Central Service Inc. we have a team that can meet our client’s needs weather you are a petroleum marketer, an industrial installation, or a commercial fuel station. We can provide you with assistance at any stage of a project from concept and initial design to project completion and post-project service and maintenance.
We work with some of the northwest’s best engineers and architects, and we consult with manufacturer engineering support when needed to help design, build, install and service the most effective facility possible. Our team has worked with a variety of local state and federal agencies and is well versed in federal and state agency regulations and working with a variety of different governmental representatives, allowing us to keep our project moving forward efficiently and within compliance.
Whether you want to modify your existing facility or build it from the ground up, we have the expertise to do it efficiently and economically.
- Design services
- Permit acquisition
- DEQ permitting
- Installations of tanks, product piping, electrical systems and accessories
- Installations of Vapor Recovery systems
- Design and installation of tank anchoring systems
- Re-piping and upgrading
- Monitoring system installations/observation well drilling
- Certified precision tank and line testing
- Underground Tanks
- Above Ground Tanks
- Certified Tank Installers (CA,OR,WA)
- Tank & Piping Upgrades & Removal
- Dispenser & POS Replacement
- POS Systems
- Dispenser Startups
- Credit Card Processing
- Card Lock and Card Reader Systems
- Cash Register Systems
- Canopies, Facility Signs and Lighting
- Communication Systems
- Network Systems
- Restroom Equipment
- C-Store Equipment
Safety…it’s not just a goal. It’s our responsibility.
The safety of our employees is a top priority. We get every member of our team involved in the safety process, from top management to workers in the field. At CSI our safety policies focus on the employee and the way they approach situations keeping your project injury free and moving forward.