Compensation: $14.00 to $15.00/Hour
Employment type: part-time
Central Service Inc. a general contractor is looking for an experienced Part Time (may become full time) Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks for our team.
Our Office hours are Monday-Friday 7:30 am – 4 pm.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Multilingual may be preferred or required.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Technical Capacity.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.Thoroughness.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Communication Proficiency.
- High school or equivalent
- One year of administrative experience